Stop, look and save! As a retiree from the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, you are eligible for a number of exclusive deals and special discounts.
Please click here for information on the program.
Added Benefits Auto & Home Insurance Programs for Johnson & Johnson retirees.
Gym and Fitness
Contact the onsite Wellness Professional at your former worksite for information regarding fitness center access for retirees.
New Vehicle Purchase
Enjoy discounts and special deals from the following:
FCA (Fiat, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, RAM)
Note: If you are using Internet Explorer 8, it is recommended that you copy the above link and open it with the Google Chrome browser. IE8 is no longer supposed by many sites and may prevent you from completing the enrollment process.
Volkswagen Partner Program
We are happy to announce our new Calendar of Events
alongside the below updates to policies and procedures for visiting tri-state
area institutions supported by the Corporate Art Program. We encourage all
interested parties to review the amended safety guidelines for each institution
and to plan ahead for their visits. Please note that at this time, we are
unable to mail passes for multiple visitors. For questions or issues please
Please note that this email is not monitored on weekends.
Please email CorporateArtProgram@CORUS.JNJ.com
for additional guidance regarding retiree policy, as each institution
has its own unique benefits and procedure.
Grounds for Sculpture
• To access free general admission for J&J Current &
Retired Employees and one guest (also valid for Ethicon or Janssen Employees) use
code J&J2021 and register here.
• Be sure to check out their Calendar to see special events and
• Questions? - please utilize the chat option on the website or
call their Guest Services team at (609) 586-0616
Zimmerli Art Museum
• Explore New Brunswick, NJ’s very own museum virtually!
• Follow this link to find online exhibitions, art activities,
behind the scenes videos and much more.
The Metropolitan Museum of Art
• Timed entry is currently in effect at The Met. All visitors
must reserve a time to visit prior to arrival at the Museum. Click here to
make a reservation
• Select the date and time of your visit
• Enter the number of people in your party
• Add to Cart and check out
• Bring your work ID with you to the museum to get your tickets at
• Note that your J&J ID allows admission for you and 1
guest. NY residents as well as NY, NJ, CT students also get pay what you
• Note also, that certain exhibitions (ex. Fashion and Time)
require an additional timed reservation that you can make upon arrival.
Whitney Museum of American Art
• Complimentary employee tickets must be pre-booked through the
Corporate Membership Ticketing page.
• Each Johnson & Johnson employee will enter the unique
promotional code Johnson2 to receive up to 2 complimentary tickets.
• Upon booking confirmation, employee tickets will be sent via
email with a barcode that will be scanned upon entry to the Museum.
• Employees will be asked to show their company ID or Business
Card upon arrival – guests should arrive 10 minutes prior to their entrance
• Please note that the Whitney is operating at a significantly
reduced capacity, and same-day tickets may be extremely limited.
Museum of Modern Art
• Corporate Members are not required to reserve tickets. Upon
arrival present your work ID or other proof of employment at the ticket desk.
• You should be able to get passes for yourself and up to 4 guests
at the cost of $5 per guest.
• Please review health and safety guidelines here.
Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum
• To access free admission, click here and select date and time of
• Select “Corporate Member Employee” as your ticket type.
• Click “apply discount code” and input promo code ‘JNJ148’ at
• Up to 4 tickets total will be discounted. Please note that
employees will be required to display proof of employment when they arrive at
the museum. Proof of employment can include a photo corporate ID, business card
+ photo ID, or paystub + photo ID.
• You can read their updated health and safety guidelines here.
American Museum of Natural History
• Click here to begin your reservation
• Select number of visitors (J&J employees may reserve up to 6
complimentary tickets), your date and time.
• Proceed to checkout, no code is necessary
• Upon arrival at the Rose Center Entrance (81st btw
Columbus and Central Park West) head to the membership desk with your Work ID
and a printed or digital version of your ticket.
Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum (opening June 10)
• Choose a date from the calendar.
• Select a time slot, quantity and click Add to Cart button.
• Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum's hours of operation
are currently Thursday through Monday, 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Tickets are
available up to two weeks in advance. Tickets are released each day for time
slots two weeks out. Members receive priority access to tickets.
The Philadelphia Museum of Art
Note: Please email CorporateArtProgram@CORUS.JNJ.com to request a
unique code before visiting the link below
• Go to the Johnson & Johnson-specific Philadelphia Art Museum
• Select the visit date and entry time you prefer, and select your
free entry tickets.
• Please read and acknowledge the new health and safety measures
• Enter your code in the Gift Code field for your tickets and add
additional tickets to your order as needed and proceed to checkout
WASHINGTON D.C. AREA
We are excited to share that the Smithsonian plans to fully reopen
our museums and facilities by the end of August. This marks our full opening
since March 2020.
As a reminder, to access most museums, you will need to reserve
timed-entry passes. Reservations may be made online. Masks are required to
enter all museums.
Below is the reopening schedule:
• National Air and Space Museum Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center in
Open daily 10 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. – Reserve Free Passes
• National Museum of African American History and Culture
Wednesday through Sunday 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. – Reserve Free Passes
• National Museum of American History
Friday through Tuesday 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. – Reserve Free Passes
• National Museum of the American Indian (DC)
• National Portrait Gallery and Smithsonian American Art Museum
(passes permit entry to both museums)
Wednesday through Sunday 11:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. – Reserve Free
• Renwick Gallery of the Smithsonian American Art Museum
Wednesday through Sunday 10 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. – Reserve Free
• Smithsonian's National Zoo
Open daily 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. – Reserve Free Passes
Smithsonian Gardens and Outdoor Exhibitions Haupt Garden
open daily dawn to dusk
• Hirshhorn Sculpture Garden
open daily 10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
• All other gardens
open 24 hours (no passes required)
• Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum
• National Museum of Natural History
• National Museum of the American Indian New York
• National Museum of African Art
• National Museum of Asian Art Freer Gallery
• National Air and Space Museum
• Smithsonian Institution Building (Castle)
• Anacostia Community Museum
• Hirshhorn Museum
• National Postal Museum